Welcome to the New Market Area Chamber of Commerce
9386 South Congress Street
New Market, VA 22844
Office Hours are 10am-2pm
What is the New Market Area Chamber of Commerce?
- We are a private non-profit organization committed to the enhancement of the quality of life in our community and the prosperity of the businesses within it.
What does your Chamber of Commerce do?
- Provides and supports programs and services that enhance access to the community, local government and area business environment.
- Promotes community and business growth.
- Serves as a conduit for business and community to promote the development of and the area’s economic base.
- Keep the community informed of upcoming events, programs, meetings, etc.
What services does your Chamber of Commerce provide?
- Welcomes and provides information about area attractions, current events, public facilities, businesses and points of interest to visitors.
- Distributes customized information packages upon request to families relocating to the area. Provides information to businesses and industries upon request.
- Provides a staff representative and maintains office hours from 10am-2pm Monday thru Friday.
- Responds to Voice Mail and Email inquiries about the community and events.
- Maintains a Website: www.newmarketcoc.net and Email: email@example.com
- Maintains a membership database of contact information.
- Publishes the Chamber of Commerce Area Business and Services Directory.
- Conducts monthly general meetings and periodic director’s meetings.
- Elects officers and board members annually.
- Sponsors events that promote local area business during the year.